ΑΠΟΨΕΙΣ-ΕΠΙΚΑΙΡΟΤΗΤΑ ΔΙΕΥΘΥΝΣΗ STOXASTIS1963

Σάββατο 7 Μαρτίου 2015

Main Schaeuble German Finance Minister.


 What next Will BE Written Reflect purely Personal Assessments, opinions and Positions. 
    
Result image Schaeuble     I am an Ordinary citizen of The Greek State, belonging to The Eurozone and ASK your;;; Who gives You The Right to blame telling Me That Sad That I Gave My Trust in this government. What You Told Me The Impression That You consolidate past Five years That Greece Is ... "manor" ... You. Naturally of Course With The CONSENT of The Respective My previous governments. 
For This Consolidation, IE The complete subjugation of Greece, You think That You Will Have forever ;;; and THEREFORE BEHAVE in This passing ;;;
Well I tell You That You Have a big mistake and should behave as befits a democratic member of the EU, to any other member.Otherwise suffers Fools of Democracy The EU, Which You say You PRoFESS. 
    
      N obody echefron Greek Refused Or refuses net debt of My Country and I say This, stressing particularly The Words ... net debt... BECAUSE unscrupulous "Dracula" global usurious piranhas, epepesan to notify The "Blood" of The Country Me and Have Obtained, as Far as Possible Benefits more and more, to get IT Said Today That Will IT BE done ... "perpetual" ... I say indefinite BECAUSE after Five years sweltering austerity and debt Remains Intact Even gigantic. 
Let us Shall See our frivolous Incompetent politicians Who created The Foolish and imprudent Lending, They chose ... The Absence of The Greek People. 
But What Is Completely unacceptable Is to BE unfamiliar With Theskylefsi extortion and Grave robbing . 
Apozitontas IE blackmailed by My Country ...   Earth and Water. .. as They Said My Ancestors. 
    
   T he ​​disastrous Results of Other Than This shameful and intolerable burdens Accumulated in Greek citizen backs, Is The Suicide of thousands of My fellow Citizens, as well as A Large Portion of The People to seek The dish to Survive ... No You Can not Go Mr Schaeuble ...   

Result image for Metternich    F ROM The Finite Path of life, in Front of Eternity Remains for Every Man His posthumous fame ... and again I refer to personal evaluation, for me your posterity and believe that you declared historically as the new Klemens von Metternich 21st century, the behavior, then, for the Greek Revolution of 1821 ... features ... as proverbial misellinas. 
I Will not Live to read IT BECAUSE I'm old Enough Age. 

Alexopoulos Evangelos 
Greek citizen (Email: alexopoulos39@gmail.com)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: